You coordinate and expedite the flow of materials onshore and within the offshore wind parks, in accordance with the department priorities, including materials preparation for daily offshore operations.
You select and research potential suppliers that meet the company’s requirements, terms and conditions, you negotiate contracts and pricing, and create and maintain good relationships with them.
You handle goods and services purchase requisitions, and maintain updated records of purchased products. You track orders, ensure timely delivery and monitor the quality of the products and supplies.
You are responsible for the inventory management, by keeping the database up-to-date, by monitoring inventory levels, actively propose re-ordering and reporting thereon.
You work closely together with the Quality Lead, in order to make sure that highly effective purchasing, inventory and material handling processes are in place.
You manage company-wide all incoming and outgoing goods, ensure incoming inspections are being performed and materials are correctly labelled and stored. Furthermore, you manage warehouse layout and optimal storage locations onshore and offshore, in order to maintain a well organized warehouse.
Your profile and skills
- You have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- You have at least 3-5 years of relevant experience
- You have knowledge of material management ERP systems
- Experience in offshore wind energy, utilities or oil and gas is a plus
- You are organized and have excellent communication skills
- You are accurate and stress-resilient
- You have professional negotiating and bargaining skills in order to create long term relationships
- You are perfectly bilingual Dutch-English
- You show interest in the offshore wind energy sector and its technical specifications
- A challenging & dynamic working environment in the Offshore wind energy business with a daily fresh breath of sea breeze
- A motivating salary package in line with your experience and responsibilities
- An employment contract of indefinite duration
- A team of motivated colleagues